Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Calligraphy

Today we just worked at the University with our partners. My partner and I finally have a project, but you’ll have to wait until it’s done to know what it is. The whole group got a tour of the art museum which held some really cool artifacts and clothing. We also did some calligraphy after lunch: which for me was noodles. The calligraphy class was fun but it's not for me. I was horrible at it. The student who was helping had me write my name in Chinese characters. My name looks pretty cool in Chinese characters. I’ll take a picture and put it up later because I don’t have one now. My version of my name wasn’t that good, but the student helper was really good. We went back to the studio and worked a bit more, then came dinner. Noodles again! Then after dinner everyone went out to play basketball, but my partner and I went back to the class to work some more. Below is what I believe to be my Chinese name.

No comments: